Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
Leading event in Japan attracting delegates working in trading technology, infrastructure, market data, reference data from key financial institutions.
What will be discussed?
- How can Japanese financial institutions revamp their tech infrastructure and API-powered ecosystem?
- Cyber security and balancing IT investment with risk
- Cloud transformation and the implications across different business lines
- What are the innovation in the trading desk in data and reporting?
- AML trends and operations: how do AI, big data, cloud or regtech streamline AML workflows?
- The challenges with ESG data and standards and what is the role of AI/ML/NLP in constructing more predictive analysis
Broadridge Financial Solutions (NYSE: BR), a global Fintech leader with over $4.5 billion in revenues, provides the critical infrastructure that powers investing, corporate governance, and communications to enable better financial lives. We deliver technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and public companies. Broadridge’s infrastructure serves as a global communications hub enabling corporate governance by linking thousands of public companies and mutual funds to tens of millions of individual and institutional investors around the world. In addition, Broadridge’s technology and operations platforms underpin the daily trading of on average more than U.S. $10 trillion of equities, fixed income and other securities globally. A certified Great Place to Work®, Broadridge is a part of the S&P 500® Index, employing over 12,000 associates in 21 countries.
For more information about us and what we can do for you, please visit www.broadridge.com.
About SmartStream Technologies
SmartStream is a recognised leader in financial transaction management solutions that enables firms to improve operational control, reduce costs, build new revenue streams, mitigate risk, and comply accurately with regulations.
By helping its customers through their transformative digital strategies, SmartStream provides a range of solutions for the transaction lifecycle with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies embedded - which can also be deployed in the cloud or as managed services.
As a result, more than 2,000 clients—including 70 of the world’s top 100 banks, rely on SmartStream Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM®) solutions to deliver greater efficiency to their operations.