Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
Leading event in Japan attracting delegates working in trading technology, infrastructure, market data, reference data from key financial institutions.
What will be discussed?
- How can Japanese financial institutions revamp their tech infrastructure and API-powered ecosystem?
- Cyber security and balancing IT investment with risk
- Cloud transformation and the implications across different business lines
- What are the innovation in the trading desk in data and reporting?
- AML trends and operations: how do AI, big data, cloud or regtech streamline AML workflows?
- The challenges with ESG data and standards and what is the role of AI/ML/NLP in constructing more predictive analysis