Tokyo Financial Information Summit & Tokyo Trading Architecture Summit
Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data and WatersTechnology are delighted to announce the Tokyo Financial Information Summit and Tokyo Trading Architecture Summit, taking place on 23 April 2015 at The Conrad.
Attracting over 250 executives working within market data, reference data, trading technology and enterprise infrastructure functions in financial institutions, technology providers, exchanges and consultants, the Summits will tackle the latest technologies and developments in the Japanese and global financial markets.
**Simultaneous translation will be provided in Japanese and English**
Highlights for 2015 include:
- Transforming technology infrastructure to support business objectives and increase profitability
- Discovering the impact of the latest e-trading trends in Japan on trading architecture and adapting your systems to benefit from the latest exchange-driven initiatives
- Examining data protection and information security under the revised Japanese Personal Information Protection Act
- Maximising your data value through enterprise data management (EDM) and data governance
- Market data management workflow and governance: managing vendor relationships, cost-benefit optimisation
- Harnessing Big Data and analytics for smarter trading and decision making
We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit.