TOKYO FINANCIAL INFORMATION SUMMIT 2014
April 24 - The Conrad, Tokyo
**Simultaneous translation will be provided in Japanese and English**
Bringing together data and technology professionals from across Japan, the Tokyo Financial Information Summit 2014 will address challenges and opportunities while highlighting practical solutions to issues faced by data end-users, exchanges and vendors in Japan.
This year's summit promises to deliver a programme that ensures you stay ahead of the business, regulatory, and technological challenges created by Japan's new generation landscape for data and technology professionals.
The 2014 agenda includes:
- Japan's economic outlook and the effect on data demand
- Embracing innovation: market data management for 2014 and beyond
- Challenges for meeting data quality and compliance requirements in the evolving Japanese regulatory landscape
- Evaluated pricing: the future for reference data in Japan
- Knowing your risk through understanding counterparties and assets
- How will the new market structure & liquidity changes imposed by HFT affect market information?
- Market data expense management: cost cutting vs. cutting edge
The event is free for qualified financial end-users from banks, asset managers, fund managers, hedge funds, securities firms and insurance companies. Vendors, service providers, vendors, exchanges, brokers and consultants will have to pay to attend.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, for enquiries please contact:
Global Commercial Director
T: +44 207 316 9474