Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
12 April 2016
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo
WatersTechnology is delighted to announce that we'll be returning to Japan with our newly rebranded Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit!
Now in its 7th year, the Summit will gather regulators, financial institutions and leading data and technology vendors to provide you the insights you need to navigate the unique challenges of Japan's financial markets.
What you can expect from TFITS 2016:
- The impact of the electronic trading platforms (ETP) on Japan’s derivatives and electronic trading markets
- Bridging the data divide between risk, finance and IT
- A buy-side panel sharing best practices in data management to support the pursuit of alpha
- Focus on trust bank IT strategies as regulation and client requirements demand them to modernise
- Assessing the FinTech phenomenon and how financial institutions can benefit from it