TOKYO FINANCIAL INFORMATION SUMMIT
TOKYO TRADING ARCHITECTURE SUMMIT
April 24 - The Conrad, Tokyo
**Simultaneous translation will be provided in Japanese and English**
Bringing together data and technology professionals from across Japan, the Tokyo Financial Information Summit & Tokyo Trading Architecture Summit 2014 will address challenges and opportunities while highlighting practical solutions to issues faced by data end-users, trading technologists, exchanges and vendors in Japan.
Join us, and 200+ of your market data and technology peers, at the Conrad on April 24th to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities within the market and reference data space, PLUS key trends in trading technology architecture and enterprise infrastructure to support your business.
The 2014 agenda includes:
- Japan's economic outlook and the effect on data demand
- Embracing innovation: market data and technology management to support the enterprise
- Challenges for meeting data quality and compliance requirements in the evolving Japanese regulatory landscape
- The time is now: real time risk management for a real time trading environment
- Japanese disaster recovery and business continuity: minimizing the impact of disaster situations
- How will the new market structure & liquidity changes imposed by HFT affect market information?
- Performance enhancement: utilising cutting edge technologies to optimise results
- Modernizing your trading architecture: embracing new technologies for 2014 and beyond
- The impact and effect of global regulations on the use of Market Data in Japan
The event is free for qualified financial end-users from banks, asset managers, fund managers, hedge funds, securities firms and insurance companies. Vendors, service providers, vendors, exchanges, brokers and consultants will have to pay to attend.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, for enquiries please contact:
Global Commercial Director
T: +44 207 316 9474