Tokyo Financial Information Summit
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are delighted to announce the 6th annual Tokyo Financial Information Summit, taking place on 23 April 2015 at The Conrad Tokyo.
Attracting over 250 market and reference data executives, the Summit will address key issues faced by data leaders as they navigate the unique challenges of the Japanese and global financial markets.
Designed for and driven by end-users from the top financial firms in Japan, the event provides unrivalled opportunity to connect with peers and industry experts, discuss critical topics and exchange ideas to improve profitability.
Key highlights for 2015 include:
- Preparing for the impact of changes at the JPX: further consolidation, infrastructure updates
- Assessing the challenges in data management in a period of global regulatory convergence
- Market data management workflow and governance: managing vendor relationships, cost-benefit optimisation
- Enterprise data management and reference data: how can firms improve data governance?
- Exploring analytics for improved trading decisions and better data management
Click HERE to be reminded of the Summit.
**Simultaneous translation will be provided in Japanese and English**
We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit.