Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
Many thanks to those who joined us live and online on 12 April 2016 at the Shangri-La Hotel for the Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit #TFITS.
WatersTechnology were pleased to be back in Tokyo for our 7th edition of the Summit which was perfectly timed to discuss the opportunities in connectivity and trading capabilities amidst the Japan Exchange Group (JPX)'s move to migrate its technology infrastructure to a new co-location facility, the launch of the Next J-Gate derivatives matching engine and the continued electrification of the OTC derivative markets.
Key conference highlights included:
- A keynote address on the latest initiatives for Japan's financial market by Mr. Kaoru Saito, the Director of the Financial Markets Division, of the Financial Services Agency (FSA)
- A panel discussion on service and IT modernisation with senior representatives from Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking (MUTB) and State Street Trust & Banking
- A presentation from Mr. Marcos Asai, CIO, BNP Paribas Japan on leveraging technology in an age of accelerated data and regulatory reform
- A keynote from Mr. Hiromi Yamaoka, Director General, Payment and Settlement Systems at Bank of Japan on preparing systems for quicker settlement
- An innovation session about FinTech will be given by Mr. Makoto Shibata, Head of Global Innovation Team, Digital Innovation Division of Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ
- And much more...
To find out more about how you can get involved in our events across the APAC region, please contact: