Thank you to everyone that attended European Financial Information Summit 2016. Information regarding European Financial Information Summit 2017 will be avaliable soon.
European Financial Information Summit 2017
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are delighted to announce that our annual flagship event, the European Financial Information Summit will be returning on Wednesday, September 13th 2017.
Through interactive sessions, provocative debates, panel discussions, case studies and roundtables this event will provide you with the opportunity to learn practical solutions to ensure that extracting value from your data is at the heart of your business.
Please note all information below is regarding European Financial Information Summit 2016.
Meet our 2016 Keynote Speakers:
Olga PetrenkoMarket Integrity Senior Officer, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
Roberto M. MarancaChief Data Officer, GE Capital International
2016 Speakers include:
Ed BoagGlobal Chief Data Officer, PIONEER INVESTMENTS
David ThomasEMEA Chief Data Officer & Global Head of Client Data Strategy, HSBC
Mark BirdDeputy CDO, HSBC
2016 highlights include:
- Establishing a centralised data team to streamline your data strategy throughout the enterprise
- Market data management - Determining value, justifying costs and assessing vendor relationships
- Responding to the ever changing regulatory demands
- The new on-demand data landscape: Consumption, mobility and cloud computing
- Assessing the drivers for implementing enterprise wide data aggregation
- Creating a robust data governance strategy to align data quality with business needs and total costs
- Leveraging data analytics and machine learning to gain valuable insights from your data
- Data standards - A flexible data environment vs standardised data environment
- Women in data
Follow WatersTech on TwitterTweets by @WatersTech
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tom Riley:
T: +44 207 316 9780