Welcome to the 2014 European Financial Information Summit
- Reference Data
- Big Data
- Market Data
- Data Governance
Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data and Waters magazine are once again delighted to host our annual flagship event, the European Financial Information Summit that is taking place on Tuesday, September 16 at the Victoria Park Plaza hotel in London.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AT THE 2013 EVENT:
As the financial industry continues to face increasingly complex regulatory, technological and business challenges, senior data executives need to know now more than ever, the latest trends and developments that are affecting the market and reference data community, in order to stay ahead of the competition and ensure growth.
Attracting more than 400 market and reference data leaders across Europe this Summit is an unmissable opportunity to learn and connect with your peers and industry experts.
The European Financial Information Summit 2012 event video:
The 2013 agenda included:
- Re-thinking market data in an era of continuous regulatory change
- Articulating regulatory expectations and going beyond the global regulatory burden
- Market Data technology: cheaper, faster, smarter trading strategies
- LEI: What are the next steps in establishing the global LEI and when will it be up and running?
- Big Data Big Profits: the next round of business opportunities
- Pricing and Valuation insights
- Market data as a service
- Designing and executing a successful data governance plan
- The Do's and Don'ts of Distribution for Data License Compliance
- Panel: The Investment book of record (IBOR): is this the next generation of EDM?
- End-User Panel: The current outlook for the market data industry, and future drivers
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jo Webb:
T: +44 20 7316 9474