Welcome to the European Financial Information Summit
The conference was well run and the sessions I attended gave good insight into current market challenges and the thoughts on these issues of the market leaders in Risk and DataDanny Morton, M&G Investments
A well organised event with some insightful views on the issues and challenges which are relevant to all organisationsLes Beale, Northern Trust
Very useful and well organised conference meeting the right peers and vendorsEmiel de Bruin, Robeco
Excellent, A great deal of technical guidance specifically related to the regulatory changes in the banking industry.Davinder Lehal, Daiwa Capital Markets
It was clearly presented and allowed for regulatory questions to be answered in terms of how business functions are focused on adhering to regulations impacting the market.Ingrid Barnaby, Coutts & RBS
An excellent conference with many interesting topics which were relevant to my role and the market as a whole.Colin Ware, Barclays
Thought provoking, stimulating network event for industry professionals.Gary Pringle, J.P. Morgan
An insightful day packed with thought-provoking discussions and presentations from experienced industry practitioners.Christine Didelot, RBS
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are delighted to host our annual flagship event, the European Financial Information Summit that is taking place on Tuesday, September 16th 2014 at the Victoria Park Plaza hotel in London.
Attracting over 400 market and reference data executives, the Summit will address key issues faced by data leaders as they continue to navigate the challenges of the unpredictable financial market.
- Reference Data
- Market Data
- Data Analytics
- Managed Services
- Data Governance
It is essential for senior data practitioners to stay ahead of the competition by keeping up with the latest trends and developments, as the industry continues to face increasingly complex regulatory, technological and business challenges.
Designed for and driven by end uses from the top global financial firms, the event provides a unique opportunity to connect with peers and industry experts to discuss critical topics and exchange ideas to improve the bottom line of your business.
The 2014 agenda includes panel discussions and presentations on:
- The emerging role of the Chief Data Officer
- The need for an oversight of market data, reference data and related technology functions
- Market data management: Determining value, justifying costs and assessing vendor relationships
- Assessing and responding to the challenges of the current regulatory landscape
- Responding to advances in analytics
- Compliance and credibility: Assessing your data governance strategy
- Modernising and profiting from technology infrastructure: Knowing where to invest
- Benefiting from the implementation of the Global LEI system
- Considering the benefits of managed services for market data
The European Financial Information Summit 2012 event video:
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jo Webb:
T: +44 20 7316 9474