08:15 – 08:55
08:55 – 09:00
09:00 – 09:30
Regulatory opening keynote: Data monetisation — trends and opportunities in 2021
09:30 – 10:20
AI and machine learning in automation and analytics: aligning front, middle and back office
- A closer look on new cloud and intelligent automation solutions and adoption trends
- Building an all-rounded analytics models with AI capabilities
- How can machine learning drive automation and operational efficiency?
- Best scenarios in aligning different lines of business
10:20 – 10:50
Leveraging technologies to reinvent banking business models
- What are the major disruption and markets trends in digitalisation journey?
- Strategies to maximise the value in fintech collaborations
- How to refine internal process in business and technology context
10:50 – 11:20
11:20 – 12:00
AML and CFT trends and implications to Japanese financial institutions
- What are the main AML/CFT trends affecting the Japanese market?
- The growth of virtual assets and AML implications
- The demands for automated AML: what are some best solutions to expect?
- Effective approaches to monitor transactions and decrease false positive
12:00 – 12:40
Revitalising legacy system to excel in operational efficiency
- How to mitigate risk or disruption when applying modern technologies?
- Revamping IT infrastructures in a cost-effective approach
- Improving the legacy architecture by API-led connectivity
12:40 – 13:40
13:40 – 14:10
Building a winning ecosystem of third-party collaboration and revamping infrastructures
- Identifying specific demands in technology and risk appetite
- How to maximise the value of technology investment?
- Streamlining onboarding and due diligence process
- An execution strategy with the right blend of business innovation and technology
14:10 – 14:50
Trading desk: towards an automated future
- The rise of intelligent desiloisation: how automation improves cost structure?
- How to integrate best-in-class technologies in trading ecosystem?
- Leveraging new AI and analytics models to drive smarter trading decisions
- New developments in post-trade operations: in the context of markets, regulations and business
14:50 – 15:30
The future without LIBOR: transition and new movements to watch for 2021
- Reforming benchmark discussions in local and global perspective
- How is the transition impacting front office and treasury process?
- Navigating through analytics capabilities and tech tools
15:30 – 16:00
16:00 – 16:40
How to get the most value from alternative data and translate into business actions
- Knowing your data source and identify usable information
- Leveraging Natural Language Processing, machine learning and deep learning in data analytics structure
- Empowering predictive intelligence in business decision-making process and how does it work?
16:40 – 17:20
Constructing the infrastructure for crypto assets
- Exploring the new opportunities in crypto derivatives
- Preparations to achieve institutional legitimacy and regulatory compliance
- What are the main considerations for infrastructure support: liquidity, connectivity or custody?
- New regulatory movements to look for in 2020
17:20 – 17:30
17:30 – 17:40