Welcome to the 2016 Toronto Financial Information & Technology Summit
The Leading Data Management and Trading Technology Event in North America
Waters, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are pleased to announce the sixth annual Toronto Financial Information Summit that will take place on June 7. This event will bring together senior data executives and trading technology decision makers from across Canada and North America to discuss the most pressing business, operational, technical and regulatory challenges that are driving the global financial industry.
TECHNOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Confirmed speakers include:
Chai LamLead Architect, RBC INSURANCE
Baiju DevaniDirector of Analytics, IIROC
Sandip SahotaManaging Director, Data Management, CANADA PENSION PLAN INVESTMENT BOARD
Palash ThakurDirector, Data Management Strategy, CIBC
Rob OrdDirector and Head, Data Management, SCOTIA BANK
Attracting over 350 data management executives and IT professionals, this event offers an unrivalled opportunity to hear from industry experts whilst networking with like-minded peers. Attending the event will provide you with a unique opportunity to acquire constructive advice and tips from our leading industry speakers.
The 2016 agenda includes sessions and presentations on:
- Aligning functions to streamline the business - strategies for success and opportunities for growth
- Innovating your infrastructure - deciding where to invest and when, to ensure regulatory compliance, improved data quality and efficient technology and user interfaces
- Benchmarking your firm - what are the trends in the financial industry around the world and how does Canada rate in comparison? What can we be doing to innovate?
- Effectively managing data across the business - road mapping your strategy and reaping the rewards
- Utilizing technology and cloud services to improve functionality, security and access
- Advanced analytics - tools and technologies to develop your strategy
- Market Surveillance - creating and maintaining a holistic approach through effective technology and streamlined data
- Tackling regulation head on - assessing data and technology strategies to aid compliance and create lasting benefits from reporting requirements
- Innovation in data and technology - extracting value from the business, the infrastructure, the people and the providers
This event is not to be missed. To ensure you stay ahead of the business, regulatory, and technology challenges facing data and technology professionals, make sure you mark this date in your diary now!
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Toronto Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization’s presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Colin Minnihan via Colin.Minnihan@incisivemedia.com or 646-755-7523.