The leading event in Canada for data, regulatory and technology professionals
Welcome to the 2018 Toronto Financial Information Summit - the premier conference and networking event for senior data, compliance and technology decision makers.
Data is the most vital asset of any financial services firm. With volumes increasing exponentially, and the complexity and structure continuously changing, it is more vital than ever to keep on top of EDM strategy and analytical capabilities, while of course remaining compliant.
Join us for the only conference around to challenge your current data strategy and evaluate your technology investments. Have your voice heard at interactive workshop tables, learn from peers facing the same challenges at their respective firms, listen to the experts, hear their success stories, and meet 200+ senior decision makers over 5 networking breaks - all this for only one day out of the office!
Key stats for TOFIS 2018:
- Running for the 8th year hosted by Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data and Inside Data Management
- Content developed with support from industry professionals at Canada's largest institutions including RBC, BMO, CIBC, TD BANK, SCOTIABANK plus many more
- 200+ senior level attendees
- Interactive delegate discussion workshops hosted by industry experts
- Live polls and industry surveys throughout the day via Sli.do
- Top tier vendor firms and service providers in attendance, presenting and exhibiting
- 5 networking breaks including a drinks reception open to all attendees
- Sessions on the most pressing challenges facing the industry including regulatory concerns, data strategy, advanced analytics, data governance and quality issues, data science and machine learning innovations