Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
SAVE THE DATE: 25 April 2018
WatersTechnology is delighted to announce that we'll be returning to Japan to host our Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit.
The summit will gather regulators, financial institutions and leading data and technology vendors to provide the insights you need to navigate the unique challenges of Japan's financial markets.
Key topics that will be discussed include:
- Accessing data management practices in financial institutions
- Streamlining data sharing across different departments
- Optimising data and improving data quality in financial institutions
- IT and data strategies for trust banks in current market conditions
- Impact of the tightening rules on High Frequency Trading (HFT) to traders
- Next phase of development of FinTech and Blockchain in Japan
Mark your calendars for 25 April 2018.
The Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit is one of the leading events of its type in Japan. As part of our global portfolio of financial information and technology events hosted across the globe each year, the Summit is tailored for those working in trading technology, infrastructure, market data, and reference data in financial institutions.
To find out more about how you can get involved in our events across the APAC region, please contact: