Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit
Welcome to Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit, the only event in Japan dedicated to IT, data, and operations executives from financial institutions.
Japan's financial market is undergoing rapid change, led by pressures to reduce costs and improve speed, the emergence of new technologies, and changing regulatory requirements. It is of vital importance for IT and data practitioners to stay abreast of the latest tools and technological innovation to optimize their business operations across front, middle and back offices, while stay compliant to the evolving global and local regulatory environment.
Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit, now in its 7th edition, will help you benchmark your current strategies with industry peers, gain new insights and learn success stories through case studies conducted by thought leaders in the data and technology space.
Join us at this one-day conference packed with practical insights on:
- Formulate the optimal data strategies as Japanese institutions are going global
- How to adopt a data governance framework that would create business value and achieve cost efficiency
- Adapt your data strategies to global regulations such as MiFID II and FRTB
- Moving from a closed, in house approach to an open, innovative post-trade operating model
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in data extraction and providing predictive insights on trading
- Cutting-edge technology disruptors available to automate processes and add value to customers
- How the introduction of API would revolutionize the risk, trading and investment functions
- Case studies on making the best ue of the unstructured and alternative data