Welcome to the North American Financial Information Summit
Join over 400 data, risk, compliance and technology leaders for a day of debate, networking, problem solving and learning as we navigate through the challenges of the modern day financial data function.
What were the highlights of the 2017 event?
- Two new streams, one covering market data, budgets and business strategy and the other focussing on reference data, regulation and risk
- Esteemed NAFIS advisory board made up of industry leaders and decision makers from the largest global firms
- New session formats with more audience interaction and debate
- The chance to have your say by participating in live polls and industry surveys through our event technology "Sli.do"
- Break out "off the record" networking sessions throughout the day and champagne roundtables to finish the conference
- Sessions on the most pressing challenges facing the industry including: mastering client data, concerns around MiFID II, FRTB, LEI and GDPR, data lakes, analytics, machine learning for market data, vendor partnerships, "Reg-Tech", governance and quality issues and innovation in data science