Welcome to the North American Financial Information Summit 2016
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are proud to announce the 14th annual North American Financial Information Summit, which will take place on May 18, 2016 at the New York Marriott Marquis hotel.
Confirmed speakers include:
Thomas MavroudisGlobal Head Data Governance, Strategy, Quality and Tooling, HSBC
Scott HallworthChief Data Officer and Chief Model Risk Officer, CAPITAL ONE
Attracting over 500 market and reference data executives, the Summit will address key issues faced by data leaders as they continue to navigate the challenges of the unsteady global financial market. The event brings together market data, reference data and data management executives from leading financial institutions across North America to examine solutions to urgent challenges facing their businesses.
Complying with a wave of regulation and gaining a competitive advantage requires smart business decision making to promote growth and agility. Attending the North American Financial Information Summit provides an unrivalled opportunity to hear from leading industry executives experienced in managing depleting budgets whilst increasing profits.
Designed for and driven by end uses from top financial firms across the US, the event provides an un-missable opportunity to connect with peers, colleagues and industry experts, to discuss critical topics and exchange ideas to improve the bottom line of your business.
The 2016 Agenda Includes Panel Discussions and Presentations On:
- Exclusive CDO Panel: Data strategy, governance and company structure - putting data is at the heart of your business
- How have cyber threats impacted the relationship between the CISO and a CDO and the way in which your firm manages data?
- Utilities and managed services - finding value through greater centralization and aggregation
- The latency race - does slow and steady really win the race?
- Progress and developments in establishing global LEI adoption?
- Deploying sophisticated analytics to extract the maximum value from your market data
- Assessing the drivers for implementing enterprise wide data aggregation
- Infrastructure and innovation - making market data mobile and secure
- Establishing a formal data governance strategy for improved accuracy, accessibility and security
- Turning vendors into business partners in order to achieve mutual gain
Good discussions with many insights.Guy McDonald, VP, Enterprise Data Mgmt, NOMURA
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the North American Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization’s presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Dan Cloghessy on +1 646 736 1887.