Welcome to the 15th annual North American Financial Information Summit
May 24, New York Marriott Marquis
The North American Financial Information Summit is back for the 15th year, and it's bigger and better than ever before! Join over 400 data, risk, compliance and technology leaders for a day of debate, networking, problem solving and learning as we navigate through the challenges of the modern day financial data function.
What's new for 2017 as we celebrate NAFIS through the ages?
- Two new streams, one covering market data, budgets and business strategy and the other focussing on reference data, regulation and risk
- Esteemed NAFIS advisory board made up of industry leaders and decision makers from the largest global firms (could hyperlink this to advisory board page)
- New session formats with more audience interaction and debate
- The chance to have your say by participating in live polls and industry surveys through our event technology "Sli.do"
- Break out "off the record" networking sessions throughout the day and champagne roundtables to finish the conference
- Sessions on the most pressing challenges facing the industry including: mastering client data, concerns around MiFID II, FRTB, LEI and GDPR, data lakes, analytics, machine learning for market data, vendor partnerships, "Reg-Tech", governance and quality issues and innovation in data science
Advisory board to be announced shortly!
Designed for and driven by end uses from top global financial firms, the 2017 North American Financial Information Summit provides a unique opportunity to connect with peers, colleagues and industry experts to re-think your data strategy and optimize your business processes
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the North American Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization's presence within the industry and will enable you to maximise your profile in front of your target audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Chris Fiume via Christopher.Fiume@incisivemedia.com or call 646 736 1887.