Welcome to the 2014 Frankfurt Financial Information Summit.
This year's event is a dual language event and will be conducted in both English and German.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- OTC and Central Clearing
- Enterprise Data Management
- Trading Technology
- Big Data Analytics, Capture and Storage
Building upon the success of 2013, which saw over 200 of Frankfurt's leading market data and reference data executives in attendance, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are proud to present the 4th annual Frankfurt Financial Information Summit. This event offers an invaluable opportunity to network with fellow data executives to discuss the latest strategies to help stay ahead of the business, regulatory and technology challenges facing the market and reference data community.
Last year we examined how to implement a successful enterprise data management strategy, how to manage your data and explore new models for data capture, storage and analysis. A key focus for the region is the impact of regulations such as the Legal Entity Identifier and how this is currently shaping the role of market and reference data within the financial industry. The 2014 agenda is currently being researched and will be available shortly!
Attending the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit will enable you to:
- Hear an exclusive key note address from a leading industry executive
- Gain competitive advantage in the coming year by acting on practical guidance provided by panel discussions delivered by successful industry experts
- Discover how to manage your market and reference data whilst controlling costs and maximizing profits
- Understand the impact of current and future regulations and how to effectively prepare for them
- Assess the current options around The Cloud, co-location, lasers, microwaves and fast fibers
- Network with peers and make new industry contacts.
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization's presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Jo Webb on +44 020 7316 9474