Welcome to the 2014 Frankfurt Financial Information Summit.
This year's event is a dual language event and will be conducted in both English and German.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
- Data Analytics
- IT Innovation
- Data Utilities
Attracting over 200 senior market and reference data professionals across Germany and Europe, this Summit provides an unrivalled opportunity to hear from leading industry executives on the latest developments and up-to-date issues that are affecting the financial data industry.
Designed for and driven by end users from the largest financial organisations, the event offers an un-missable opportunity to network with peers, industry experts and colleagues to address the most complex and urgent challenges they are facing in an ever unpredictable economic landscape.
The 2014 agenda includes:
- C-level Roundtable: Driving innovation in highly regulated businesses
- Unlocking the benefits of the new LEI reality
- Taking the next step in Enterprise Data Management
- The next generation of analytics and the power of visual data
- The global regulatory outlook: Overcoming the complexity in managing multiple requirements
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Frankfurt Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization's presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Jo Webb on +44 020 7316 9474